About me

About me
Welcome to my Lifestyle blog, My name is Zoe, i am 23 years old living in a town just outside of London. In my blog you will find the typical lifestyle of a young girl, from affordable fashion, learning how to cook, my favourite must read authors, how i fill my spare time and my recommended hair products and make-up.

Thursday 4 September 2014

Another year, Another Birthday!




I celebrated my birthday in style this year. Myself, my twin and two of our good friends decided to book a weekend away and what better place to choose then Centerparcs.





 You can walk for miles, through the dense woodland or just a relaxing stroll around the lakes there is just endless amounts to see.




















We never struggled to find things to do, they have so many activities available for all ages, you can hire a bike for the entire weekend, seems as there is quite a distance from one place to the next these are ideal if you're not a fan of long walks. 
They also have the subtropical swimming paradise, with numerous slides, rapids and not to forget the Tropical cyclone that I can guarantee is not for the faint hearted (take my advice) I wont be going on that again any time soon.

We also visited the boat house on the Sunday Afternoon.
How else could you possibly spend your Sunday, then sitting in the front of the pedalo going across a lake as beautiful as this.





















As many of you already know, I am privileged to share my birthday with someone very special to me. My twin Sister Laura, being a twin is something i should never take for granted even though we have our differences life without her would be incomplete,





What's a birthday without plenty of presents to open, I love how my Partner knows me so well without even asking he showered me with presents all of the things i wanted, I'm a very lucky girl!




These perfect floral Vintage cases, are possibly the cutest bedroom accessory, they blend in superbly with my white bedroom furniture and give it that extra shabby chic look!

Yankee Candles, now who doesn't love the smell of Yankee Candles? My Yankee candles came in a pack of six with some of the best smells! I now get a choice of which one to light.










This has to be my favourite present out of them all, my brand new Ice watch. With the white straps and the sophisticated purple around the lining. In my eyes this is as stylist as it gets. I do try to wear it everyday, but am terrified of getting it dirty, i spend most my working day cleaning it.














I'm jetting off on holiday in less the 3 weeks so keep posted, for my affordable holiday clothes and  must have accessories, My first proper Holiday in 10 years so this could be the best blog post yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment